25.7% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Derek Bradley
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CLOSED Auction with Euroquest pickup and shipping from Northern Virginia. Ends 11/3. Both new and OOP games including San Marco, World of SMOG, Dungeon Lords, Oregon Trail Card Game, Legendary Encounters, Daxu, Colosseum, Raptor, and much much more!

1. BGG will get 3% commission as all sales will be processed through Geek Marketplace.
2. Seller will pay Paypal fees with no surcharges or handling fees to the buyer.
3. Auction winner will pay shipping cost--USPS flat rate unless a cheaper option is available. Local pickup at Euroquest on November 4th or 5th can be arranged, otherwise items will ship from 22209. International bids accepted, although not recommended--international shipping is EXPENSIVE. I am unlikely to provide shipping quotes--it is a big hassle, although I can advise whether the item will fit in a flat rate box or not. I will make an effort to ship as affordably as possible.
4. Auction will end at 8 pm Eastern time on Thursday, 11/3, but an auction item will remain open after the closing time until 12 hours passes with no new bids. This prevents any and all sniping--ebay is a better arena if that's your sport.
5. Please contact me first if you need to retract a bid. No bid retractions will be permitted in the last 24 hours of the auction. This is unenforceable of course, but it's a courtesy I request anyway.

I reserve the right to remove items from the auction before closing if they sell elsewhere. I will intentionally try to avoid doing this for items that have already received bids. I work hard to be a good seller--I hope you will be a satisfied customer.

ADDITIONAL GAMES MAY BE ADDED AFTER THE ORIGINAL POSTING. GM ME WITH AN OFFER IF I HAVE ANY GAMES YOU WANT ME TO SELL.

CURRENT GAME LIST:
7 Ronin
Android: Netrunner + Cyber Exodus + A Study in Static
Apotheca
Catan Pewter Sets--Egyptian and Chinese
Codenames: Deep Undercover
Colosseum
Daxu
Dungeon Lords
For Sale Travel Edition
Forbidden Island
Formula D
Hold Your Breath! + 5/6 Player Expansion
Ice Cool
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game
Mansions of Madness + Forbidden Alchemy
Niagara + Spirits of Niagara + Diamond Joe
The Oregon Trail Card Game
Python-opoly
Raptor
San Marco
The Secret of Monte Cristo
Shinobi WAT-AAH! + Saitenza Promo Card
Utopia
Wazabi
Wonky
World of SMOG: On Her Majesty's Service

More may be added later.

ADDED:
The Daedalus Sentence
Euphoria: Updated Recruit Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.