Don Guaglio
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon link

BGG link

The price has dropped a bit a couple of times today so you may want to gamble that it will drop more. It's at a historic Amazon low according to
the camels. The major OLGS prices are from $25-$30.

EDIT: Up to $21.64 which could still be a lukewarm deal for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benja A
msg tools
mb
Re: [Amazon] Pixel Tactics Deluxe - $17.47
Thank you! Awesome! I've been wanting this one... hadn't pulled the trigger yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
killer deal. I spent 34 bux for mine. My heart is breaking, but this was a while ago and I didn't know about price fluctuations in board games, or to look for deals to begin with so I learned something from then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Quote:
All 25 heroes in Pixel Tactics Deluxe are brand new!

Is this true? Should I also get Pixel Tactics 1 as well then if I want a complete set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
msg tools
Strmtrper6 wrote:
Quote:

Is this true? Should I also get Pixel Tactics 1 as well then if I want a complete set?

Each set has unique Heros and some add new gameplay mechanics. I believe each are stand alone but for a complete set you'd need 1,2,2,4 and deluxe.(and all card packs and Kickstarter extras if you go crazy like me)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BombayBoarder wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
Quote:

Each set has unique Heros and some add new gameplay mechanics. I believe each are stand alone but for a complete set you'd need 1,2,2,4 and deluxe.

Yup (well, 5 is out now, and there are a bunch of promos), though of course each box is easily played on its own without the need for more. Thanks OP for finding and posting this one, I've been wanting to pick up Deluxe for a while!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
brewdinar wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
Quote:

Each set has unique Heros and some add new gameplay mechanics. I believe each are stand alone but for a complete set you'd need 1,2,2,4 and deluxe.

Yup (well, 5 is out now, and there are a bunch of promos), though of course each box is easily played on its own without the need for more. Thanks OP for finding and posting this one, I've been wanting to pick up Deluxe for a while!

I got Deluxe as a gift from my Niece for my Birthday, pretty cool game. Yeah 1,2,3,4,5 and Deluxe all have different Heroes, and I just bought 5 for $8 and got the full promo pack in a trade, so I'm on my way to the complete collection!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Currently up to $19.83

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
msg tools
brewdinar wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
Quote:

You had me all excited that there was a new box, but found out I already have them from kickstarting Deluxe last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BombayBoarder wrote:
You had me all excited that there was a new box, but found out I already have them from kickstarting Deluxe last year.

You might have too many games when... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

You can never have too many games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

I've bought a Legendary expansion and an Indines expansion because I forgot I already owned them, along with some X-Wing minis... I might have a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ledet
msg tools
Strmtrper6 wrote:
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

I've bought a Legendary expansion and an Indines expansion because I forgot I already owned them, along with some X-Wing minis... I might have a problem.

I've had that happen with books and finally had to break down and just scan in all my books with Goodreads. That way I can just scan something I'm thinking of buying with my phone and double check if I have it already. Something like that for games would be helpful. I know there are sites that you can use to make a list of your collection but I've yet to see one as quick and easy to use as Goodreads.

Now, aside from that, I'm kicking myself for waiting on this deal. I'm a total sucker for interesting card games and an even more total sucker for boxes to hold a game and all its expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Brown
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Weatherwax2099 wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

I've had that happen with books and finally had to break down and just scan in all my books with Goodreads. That way I can just scan something I'm thinking of buying with my phone and double check if I have it already. Something like that for games would be helpful. I know there are sites that you can use to make a list of your collection but I've yet to see one as quick and easy to use as Goodreads.

Now, aside from that, I'm kicking myself for waiting on this deal. I'm a total sucker for interesting card games and an even more total sucker for boxes to hold a game and all its expansions.

Am I missing something? I think this site does a pretty job of tracking game collections.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strmtrper6 wrote:
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

At least you can justify the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pigg
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dbler wrote:
Weatherwax2099 wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
matthean wrote:
BombayBoarder wrote:

Am I missing something? I think this site does a pretty job of tracking game collections.

I honestly can't tell if he is joking or not...that's pretty much the largest reason that I created a BGG account in the first place!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back down to $18.29.

Amazon appears to be doing some funky price testing on this. How far will it drop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I feel like Amazon is playing with me. Every time I look back it has dropped a few cents. It is currently down to 18.07.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Przadka
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Final Fantasy Tactics is my favorite video game. Will I love this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It features tactical positioning (within your own formation) and varied powers (depending on placement), so you might. I never really thought to compare it to FF Tactics, but Tactics are very important in this game. If you play it out of the box (vs mixing sets into custom decks) tactics will be even more important, as you have the same cards as your opponent, but not necessarily at the same time, and you won't necessarily use them the same way. We find games to be very tight and the win often comes down to who positioned units better or used a power more effectively, even though there is an element of randomness in the card draws. It's also pretty awesome how almost every single card seems overpowered when you first read it, but is actually very well balanced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
msg tools
Odinsfury wrote:
I feel like Amazon is playing with me. Every time I look back it has dropped a few cents. It is currently down to 18.07.

Amazon routinely does this with products that they are trying to unload. They will gradually drop the price of the product over a couple days to a couple weeks until it hits 25-30% of the "normal" price then jumps back up to regular price. You get some nice deals following these downward trends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siraj KK
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's going up, so grabbed one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.