United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just starting my first game and I have a few questions on the set-up for Scenario 13.6.

For the Short 184 (who's listed as No. 1 or 2, though he must be either No.4 or 5): Where does he set up? Is it on the edge of Zone A3 like the Nieuports? Does he really start at Speed 0?

Victory conditions for the Entente: They need to get both Nieuport 11's out (along with the seaplane), right? That's what the French-language rules state, but in English it just says "the Nieuport 11".

By the way, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are actually 10 scenarios in the English rules, while only 5 are given in the French rulebook. (Are the additional scenarios available in French in the next issue of Vae Victis?) Will any more scenarios be coming out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the Short 184's starting altitude for the scenario is given as 3, but the plane's maximum altitude on the aircraft characteristics chart is given as 2. So which altitude should it start at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bill. You are right. There is a misprint : the Short 184 starts at Speed 4, altitude 2 and sets up same edge as the Nieuport (A3).

You need to get the 3 Entente planes out in order to win (merci for pointing out this translation ambiguity !)

The wound of the Short 184 pilot may worsen by turn 4 not turn 9...

We were running out of space for the scenarios in the french booklet but I didn't see any reasons why the pdf file couldn't include them, so here you have them.

Fly safe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.