mbmbmb
This set isn't finished but i plan on delivering these in the near future

5 New Heroes (done)
2 New Masterminds
2 New Villain groups
1 New Henchmen group
4 New Schemes

So here is a little background on this set :
The Agency X is a mercenary organization composed of superhuman mercenaries. The list of these merc's being Agent-X, Deadpool, Outlaw, Sandi Brandenberg, Taskmaster, Bob Agent of Hydra and Mary-Zero. A crazy rivalry exists between all men of this team except for Bob, because ...well he is an Hydra agent. If you don't know much about them i suggest reading on Wikia. The coming of Agent-X is crazy.
I wont be making Bob because he is fine the way he is and Mary-Zero because her power is being imperceptible except for Agent-X so you wouldn't be able to see her cards anyway.

So here are the Heroes:

So there they are. Waiting for your comments and suggestions as usual. The rest of the set will be posted here so check once in a while or subscribe if interested.
EDIT : Changes made to go with the flow redlion64 suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added these to the Marvel Master Database.

And these additions get the Database to 700 playable characters.

I'll be using these as Mercs for Money team-members (Making the team logo interchangeable with Agency X.) Love this group.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
Added these to the Marvel Master Database.

And these additions get the Database to 700 playable characters.

I'll be using these as Mercs for Money team-members (Making the team logo interchangeable with Agency X.) Love this group.

thumbsup

I could post'em with the mercs for money logo if you're interested. Just let me know, it would be my pleasure.
I wonder if something should be arranged if we ever pass the 1000 mark! That would be insane!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Man, I wish I could make the cards look that great. I'm only good with LegEdit haha.

But no Bob makes this all lame -11/10

(Kidding, kidding haha)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also have tiny nitpicks, if you care haha.
Like Deadpool's second common doesn't have a 0+ for the recruit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
redlion64 wrote:
I also have tiny nitpicks, if you care haha.
Like Deadpool's second common doesn't have a 0+ for the recruit.

It's OK! It isn't nitpicking, you're right it is missing and i'll fix it tomorow. And i do care, your opinion (not just yours mind you, everyone's) is what makes us think outside of our little boxes. So give your opinion, i might not share it or act on it but i will surely think on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'll just do my usual character round-up haha.

First off, oh my goodness I love your art. All the cards look so amazing. I'm fanboying haha.

Agent X:

His cards are pretty good. No set theme, but cards you could try and sprinkle in any other deck. His first common is kinda standard and easy. I'm not sure if 4 is too high a cost or not. Hulk has a 2# [Green]: +1# for 3. But class is usually harder than team to activate. His second common in kinda weak...I like the excessive violence ability, but I think the trigger is kinda unnecessary. I'd probably give it an # and drop the cost to 3 instead. The uncommon...Love it, but I have no idea if it's over powered or not I think it's fine haha. Rare is pretty strong, love bringing back Size-Changing. My only worry is that none of his cards help you know or manipulate the top card of your deck, so it's pure luck.

Deadpool:

His first common might be one of my favorite custom cards. It's so flavorful. My only issue with Deadpool is that you have "Art of ____" as a keyword, which is fine! But then you explain how the keyword works on the card. Kinda defeats the purpose of a keyword, so i'd probably just drop the "Art of ___" part. Especially since he's the only one to use it. Just food for thought! I also like how his cards are ___ and a half points. Just wish one of his cards gave recruit with 1/2 points. Or someone else in the set would be cool too. Apart from those, I love your take on Deadpool. The commons are awesome and flavorful. The rare is perfect. It might be my new go-to for Deadpool.

Outlaw:

She seems like a fun set. I might watch the wording on her second common, as I believe you have to dish out that wound if you trigger Excessive Violence. Might get in the way of wanting to trigger other cards, but that could be the intention. Especially with the Uncommon which is pretty great. I think the rare should specify "Their hands" or his/her hands, since I doubt Outlaw would let guys get the upper hand haha

Sandi:

I don't know Sandi, but she seems like a Civilian, so it's kinda nice to see her have low cost cards/abilities. Problem is that some of the abilities are too good for the cost. Like her first common will be 2* and a draw. Draw is random, yes, but a draw still. Usually 1* and a draw is 3 cost alone. So might need to be tweaked. I think Cover fire works really well. Her uncommon is really good. Like, rare good. It could be a draw two for 2, which is usually a 5 cost ability. BUT you can KO instead and gain * or #? Way too good. As for the rare, KOing it with a small chance of it's return is pretty smart. I might not use "it" at the end, to better stress not to KO "this" card. Not the card you revealed (Although that wouldn't make much sense anyway haha)

Taskmasster:

I love your Taskmaster. Great great work.

So that's my two cents, hope they help and I look forward to more of this expansion and other customs you make
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
redlion64 wrote:
I'll just do my usual character round-up haha.

First off, oh my goodness I love your art. All the cards look so amazing. I'm fanboying haha.

Agent X:

His cards are pretty good. No set theme, but cards you could try and sprinkle in any other deck. His first common is kinda standard and easy. I'm not sure if 4 is too high a cost or not. Hulk has a 2# [Green]: +1# for 3. But class is usually harder than team to activate. His second common in kinda weak...I like the excessive violence ability, but I think the trigger is kinda unnecessary. I'd probably give it an # and drop the cost to 3 instead. The uncommon...Love it, but I have no idea if it's over powered or not I think it's fine haha. Rare is pretty strong, love bringing back Size-Changing. My only worry is that none of his cards help you know or manipulate the top card of your deck, so it's pure luck.

Deadpool:

His first common might be one of my favorite custom cards. It's so flavorful. My only issue with Deadpool is that you have "Art of ____" as a keyword, which is fine! But then you explain how the keyword works on the card. Kinda defeats the purpose of a keyword, so i'd probably just drop the "Art of ___" part. Especially since he's the only one to use it. Just food for thought! I also like how his cards are ___ and a half points. Just wish one of his cards gave recruit with 1/2 points. Or someone else in the set would be cool too. Apart from those, I love your take on Deadpool. The commons are awesome and flavorful. The rare is perfect. It might be my new go-to for Deadpool.

Outlaw:

She seems like a fun set. I might watch the wording on her second common, as I believe you have to dish out that wound if you trigger Excessive Violence. Might get in the way of wanting to trigger other cards, but that could be the intention. Especially with the Uncommon which is pretty great. I think the rare should specify "Their hands" or his/her hands, since I doubt Outlaw would let guys get the upper hand haha

Sandi:

I don't know Sandi, but she seems like a Civilian, so it's kinda nice to see her have low cost cards/abilities. Problem is that some of the abilities are too good for the cost. Like her first common will be 2* and a draw. Draw is random, yes, but a draw still. Usually 1* and a draw is 3 cost alone. So might need to be tweaked. I think Cover fire works really well. Her uncommon is really good. Like, rare good. It could be a draw two for 2, which is usually a 5 cost ability. BUT you can KO instead and gain * or #? Way too good. As for the rare, KOing it with a small chance of it's return is pretty smart. I might not use "it" at the end, to better stress not to KO "this" card. Not the card you revealed (Although that wouldn't make much sense anyway haha)

Taskmasster:

I love your Taskmaster. Great great work.

So that's my two cents, hope they help and I look forward to more of this expansion and other customs you make

I went and made most of the changes you suggested, thanks for the comments!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.