Flamme Rouge» Forums » General

Subject: EU Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu Cornelio
Gibraltar
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone based in the EU had any luck ordering this from Lautapelit.fi? (Who seem to be the only ones with any stock)

I want to go ahead and order it from them but I have a query regarding shipping that I need answered first and I can't seem to contact them. I've sent 3 emails over the past week and tried to reach them via their Facebook page and had no reply.

Has anyone else been able to get in touch with them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jere Kasanen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GibStu wrote:
Has anyone based in the EU had any luck ordering this from Lautapelit.fi? (Who seem to be the only ones with any stock)

I want to go ahead and order it from them but I have a query regarding shipping that I need answered first and I can't seem to contact them. I've sent 3 emails over the past week and tried to reach them via their Facebook page and had no reply.

Has anyone else been able to get in touch with them?

Dear Stu, I checked this with our customer service (info@lautapelit.fi) and looks like you should have been contacted by us already.
If you're still waiting for an answer from us, please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Cornelio
Gibraltar
flag msg tools
mb
Yes thank you I heard from them earlier!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederik
Belgium
Kruishoutem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So... is that the only place to order from in EU, or will it be available in retail?

37 euros for the game is fine, but another 3,90 + 8,90 for shipping adds 30% to the price...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you know them, but philibertnet.com have it on pre-order, estimated arrival mid-Nobember...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The UK distributor does it again with an in-demand game - it's shipping 25% of what my FLGS actually ordered.

I got my copy direct at Essen, but it really sucks that others can't play the game because someone was shafted on their orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederik
Belgium
Kruishoutem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
franchi wrote:
I don't know if you know them, but philibertnet.com have it on pre-order, estimated arrival mid-Nobember...

Philibert is out of stock. Have they all been sold already? cry
Any other places to order from (Benelux, Germany or France)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Imo.
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question here - any news on the availability in Germany?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Exoow wrote:
Philibert is out of stock. Have they all been sold already? cry

On their site, you can ask them to notify when it becomes available. But you have to be fast, last time they did it lasted only a few hours! Same with the latest version of Winner's Circle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederik
Belgium
Kruishoutem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those neighbouring the Netherlands: earlier this week there were some copies available at www.derodepion.nl and www.spellenvariant.nl

And also 3 copies at a local shop here, someone told me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.