3 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Exclusives for retail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirko H
msg tools
mbmbmb
I really would appreciate, if Monolith would bring the exclusive Miniatures in retail. (Please don't stone me )

The exclusiveness is not good for us Kickstarter backers. I ordered everything exept the additional dice and have a ton of stuff I can not yet use. Because there are no scenarios. I’m sure for everything that’ll hit the shops there will be scenarios soon. For the exclusives I’m not so confident!

So I would vote for opening up the exclusives for the open market to get a better chance to actually play with them!

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Anonymous
Germany
flag msg tools
They added the exclusive token and tiles to the retail box so everybody can use them by using proxies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Hatt
France
Brest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mirhama wrote:
I really would appreciate, if Monolith would bring the exclusive Miniatures in retail. (Please don't stone me )

The exclusiveness is not good for us Kickstarter backers. I ordered everything exept the additional dice and have a ton of stuff I can not yet use. Because there are no scenarios. I’m sure for everything that’ll hit the shops there will be scenarios soon. For the exclusives I’m not so confident!

So I would vote for opening up the exclusives for the open market to get a better chance to actually play with them!

What do you think?

There will definitively be scenarios to use the kickstarter exclusives content (and others will be able to use proxies to play these scenarios).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.