5 Posts

Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Hero Cards from White Dwarf Septemer 2016? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
I recently got my Arcane Heroes along with the Hero Card pack and some additional Heros like Lord of Plagues, Grombrindal, Skaven Warloard, and my box of Gorechosen

The Slaughterpriest that came with the September Issue of WD had a hero card in the card pack, but there was none for Grombrindal. Instead it comes with a card for the Unforged, using the same model.

I assume the cards for The Unforged and Grombrindal are different?

And I could not find a copy of the September issue anywhere, neither online nor in any FLGS.

Does anyone have the german version / good quality scans of the Grombrindal Hero card? And I would also be interested in the cards for the two additional Gorechosen characters from that issue, Valkia the Bloody and Skarr Bloodwrath
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy a pdf of the issue from the GW website and print off all the cards you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A side note - you buy the digital issues through the White Dwarf app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
DegenerateElite wrote:
A side note - you buy the digital issues through the White Dwarf app.

Thanks for the hint, but looking at their app it seems like this is not an option for me. I don't have an iPad or a supported Android device, and the digital issues are available only in english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
Just as an update:

I finally got the issue from ebay for 13€, still a very good price considering the content and included slaughterpriest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.