Subject: Wanted pack and deluxe - MINT, english rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Tatarka
Czech Republic
Spytihnev
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I want complete packs and deluxe. I need complet set, but each card in one copy (not three copies). Cards must be in MINT condition and english language. Thanks for your offers.
P.S. I want this same also for W40K: Invasion and LOTR LCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worfvx wrote:
Hi, I want complete packs and deluxe. I need complet set, but each card in one copy (not three copies). Cards must be in MINT condition and english language. Thanks for your offers.
P.S. I want this same also for W40K: Invasion and LOTR LCG.

At that point, you're better off simply buying a copy of each release. With Conquest and LotR, a highlander collection would be literally unplayable (deck construction requires specific duplicate copies for Conquest, and LotR's shadow deck construction is in compulsory lots.) Star Wars works with a similar concept.

So... you'd get everything you needed by buying each release. But, I doubt you'd find someone willing to carve up their collection and make it unplayable in the process for less than you'd pay to buy these things at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worfvx wrote:
Cards must be in MINT condition...

Also, good luck with that. FFG's quality control is pretty good, but actually hitting mint grading isn't a guarantee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.