Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Grogan
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The daily obligatory missing-damage-cards-in-mission-one/my-sleeved-cards-wont-fit/how-does-towing-work/how-does-pushing-work/i-didt-get-my-order posts here.

You KNOW its coming. Its inevitable. Resolve yourself to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
True, but this thread just added more chaff to our wheat as well. Oh well, have a thumb anyway because it made me chuckle.

I must say though, I'm surprised at the (mostly) polite responses to the duplicate questions. It's frustrating for those of us who have forum subscriptions to the game to see the same questions over and over.

I try to be especially patient with folks who have the "BGG New User" banner though. No need to drive off potentially great future members of the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Let's not forget the inevitable, "Ideas for an expansion!" which is usually something about adding Teemo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Manes
United States
Chico
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I lovehate this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how big is that box tho...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.