Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey there i was quite wondering (regarding the german rules) i have to pay 2 Workers to get a Connection card. But how much do i have to pay if i want play these cards after i aquired them? In the german rules both playing and purchasing the card is in the same sentence with the paying 2 Workers per action for this card.

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what's in the German rules, but the English cards have the cost to play in their text. For example, I believe most or all of the Blues are free to play, just an action, whereas some of the stronger Reds have an additional cost to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrej Medved
Slovenia
Kozina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play that when you send the 2 workers + any resource if required, you just remove the top card (not turning up the second card until next turn) and you get the amount of blue/red tokens right away.

No need to handle the card in your hand and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Tom,

Unless the Connection Card says otherwise, once you pay the 2 workers, you can play the Connection Card for free.

Note also that, after you pay for the Connection Card, you don't play it right away, but on a subsequent Action turn. Also, you don't need to play the Connection Card on your next Action turn, but you can wait to play it, just like the other cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.