$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.7% of Goal | left

Support:

BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-i...

Quote:
In a letter to congressional leaders, Comey said that the FBI had, in connection with an “unrelated case,” recently “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the Clinton investigation.”

Comey indicated that he had been briefed on the new material yesterday. “I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,” he wrote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
I doubt it will go anywhere conclusive before Nov. 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wall Street reacted badly.

I guess they were pretty certain that their pet candidate Hillary Clinton would become President.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I think it's more the uncertainty about what will happen next than their "favorite" may not be president.

I am waiting for the conspiracy theorists to spin this in a manner that "proves" Obama has orchestrated the whole thing to cancel the elections, institute martial law, and become the "dictator" the right falsely claims he already is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Apparently the first thread wasn't good enough, the Hillary-derangement-sufferers needed more grist for the mill.

And On and On It Goes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I think it's more the uncertainty about what will happen next than their "favorite" may not be president.

I am waiting for the conspiracy theorists to spin this in a manner that "proves" Obama has orchestrated the whole thing to cancel the elections, institute martial law, and become the "dictator" the right falsely claims he already is.

I think they have a favorite because the alternative will create a shit-stormical clusterfuckalypse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Apparently the first thread wasn't good enough, the Hillary-derangement-sufferers needed more grist for the mill.

And On and On It Goes...

Maybe it was the fact that the title other the other thread was perhaps written by Dashi, and on the surface appeared to be nothing more than "clickbait"?

At least BJ told us what was the primary content of the thread.

And hell, you came here to post, but not in the other thread. Why is that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

And On and On It Goes...

Maybe it was the fact that the title other the other thread was perhaps written by Dashi, and on the surface appeared to be nothing more than "clickbait"?

Not reopened... framed that way by Brillo-Head ChappedAss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

I don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
I think they have a favorite because the alternative will create a shit-stormical clusterfuckalypse.

Just like we were promised after Brexit, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

I don't.

Drewber... the master investor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

And On and On It Goes...

Hey look... the Jeffy Jeff of RSP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
chrisnd wrote:
Ummm... to demonstrate how desperate the Hillary-is-the-devil crowd is to have something, anything, to drum up their two-minutes-hate for the day, and how quickly their pudgy little fingers fly across the keyboard in a desperate attempt at a told-ya-so that could have been avoided by actually reading threads in this forum?

Should I also tell you why I did or didn't eat eggs for breakfast as well, or are your inquiries into my daily activities satisfied for the day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:

And On and On It Goes...

I'll try to make my thread titles more clickbaity for you in the future. You'll never guess what happens next!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Wall Street reacted badly.

I guess they were pretty certain that their pet candidate Hillary Clinton would become President.

I know you probably don't have a pot to piss in financially, so these concepts may seem foreign and scary to you, but all markets react to uncertainty... furthermore, the DOW is a slight representation of the overall, global markets, and therefore this is just the index that the news is fixated on, but in reality is only relevent to the 20 stocks. And guess what, they fluctuate all the time, moving every moment on new information.

If they really thought that something was drastically an issue, the market would shit itself bloody, but a small drop is par for the course.

Oh, and hey... lookie here... back up above its opener.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Ummm... to demonstrate how desperate the Hillary-is-the-devil crowd is to have something, anything, to drum up their two-minutes-hate for the day, and how quickly their pudgy little fingers fly across the keyboard in a desperate attempt at a told-ya-so that could have been avoided by actually reading threads in this forum?

Should I also tell you why I did or didn't eat eggs for breakfast as well, or are your inquiries into my daily activities satisfied for the day?

He also is fixated with masturbation. He'll want a chart and videos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems pointless as there's no way to really substantiate the authenticity of any of these emails.

They would be thrown out as evidence in any criminal proceedings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:
It seems pointless as there's no way to really substantiate the authenticity of any of these emails.

They would be thrown out as evidence in any criminal proceedings.

No worries! The FBI is really good at destroying evidence, particularly when it might incriminate Hillary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there you go, problem solved.

Next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

And On and On It Goes...

Not reopened... framed that way by Brillo-Head ChappedAss.

Well, in fairness, "reopened" is exactly the phrasing used by CNN on their homepage, and CNN is not known to be a particularly right-leaning site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

And On and On It Goes...

I'll try to make my thread titles more clickbaity for you in the future. You'll never guess what happens next!

OK, I made a new thread just for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

Oh, I see. We are now supposed to go and check threads with misleading or empty headlines just to make sure that a particular topic wasn't already posted? And if you actually go over to THAT thread with the Dashi-like title, you will notice that NO ONE has posted or thumbed the thread because no one is reading it! Which gives the appearance that it is a worthless thread not worth investigating, whereas BJ's thread is worth reading because actually get a glimpse of what it is about based on the thread title!

Funny how that f*&king shit works, eh?

By the way, I don't give a f*&k what you ate for breakfast, or anything else that you might do during the day. None of that was relevant. I was just trying to figure out why you would post in this thread about a different thread with similar content (but useless title) that no one was paying attention to whatsoever. You could have just posted there. However, I doubt you would have, considering that it wasn't created by a nefarious conservative, to whom you would be able to shake your fist of self-righteous indignation, so you came here instead to bitch about a repeat thread instead of contributing to it in a meaningful way. If you were smart, you might have realized that. As it is, you are a Clinton supporter, so I already know that you aren't.

BJ, do you have pudgy fingers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

I assure you, I have yuuuuuuge hands. The the best hands. Only yuge hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
bjlillo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

I assure you, I have yuuuuuuge hands. The the best hands. Only yuge hands.

Classy hands, like Batman, not like Bill Clinton's hands, the overrated loser. Moron.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So wait, is Comey a hero G-man now, or is he still a Clinton lackey?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.