Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wanting to play this with my parents, who have played this game once but still haven't gotten too much into the strategy.

I was thinking of just having my wife and I play with my parents and have me and one parent and my wife and the other parent and be teams. Then just play as normal and add the scores at the end? Keep tabletalk open to the inexperienced player but not for the experienced player to avoid alpha gamer syndrome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could just have everyone play their own turn as normal, but combine total scores of each pairing at game end. I wouldn't get into any weird alt rules, like sharing resources.

Also, probably alternate turn order so teams don't get a double play. It would make another interesting twist for experienced players, should you need to shake things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes...that is what I was thinking in terms of keep it at the core game. That way, my parents wouldn't be afraid to ask questions or what move might be optimal. I limit the experienced players from talking so they don't tell them what to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.