Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If an agenda says "Forced - move a monster...", will it move an exhausted monster? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 12 Learn to Play: "Exhausted hunter enemies and enemies at a location with one or more investigators do not move. However I would have liked to see two commas, one between "enemies and" and the other after the word, "investigators."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Byakhee stand-up comic: I just flew in from The Dreamlands, and boy, am I exhausted.

*crickets*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Old Man wrote:
Page 12 Learn to Play: "Exhausted hunter enemies and enemies at a location with one or more investigators do not move. However I would have liked to see two commas, one between "enemies and" and the other after the word, "investigators."

What about non-hunter movement. If an exhausted non-hunter enemy is instructed to move, and is not in a location with an investigator, can it move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Dickinson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Old Man wrote:

That's not a general prohibition against moving or being moved, that's specifically describing movement during the Enemy Phase. There's nothing about the Exhausted condition that prohibits movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm confused by this as well.

So does scenerio 1, agenda 3a forced move text cause a monster to move even if it is exhauseted, because it's forced?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Zeromus wrote:
If an agenda says "Forced - move a monster...", will it move an exhausted monster? Thanks!

Yes. Confirmed in the FAQ, http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/articles/fa... (scroll down to "They're Getting Out!")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thought so.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.