Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
At least it seems so according to our games, they are easier to connect than the corals, while giving more points.
As a way to somehow remedy this, my brilliant wife suggested just a very simple thing: Remove from the treasure bag 2x"3" and 4x"4" (leaving 10x"2", 8x"3" and 6x"4"), adding a little more to the gambling feeling, while making them slightly weaker. It appears there is still enough tokens, even for 5-player game.

I'm not forcing this to anybody or even saying it's a good idea, just really asking about your thoughts. meeple

EDIT: Just to be completely exact, this changes the "average treasure" from 3.0 to 2.83. So not a big change to break the game, I hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will give that a try. Treasure chest can have a big impact on the outcome, especially if you get 2 and your opponent gets 4 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.