Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Deluxe Edition 31.99

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/baseball_highlig...

BGG
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/174458/baseball-highlight...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Just as a friendly note: This is for the "Deluxe Edition" with 5 bonus expansions, but there is also a "Super Deluxe Edition" released since that has the base game + 7 bonus expansions.

Baseball Highlights: 2045
Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Deluxe Edition
Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Super Deluxe Edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homestly, I'd be all over this. I have the super deluxe edition, but rarely play with the coaches or errors expansions. Heck, the errors expansion doesn't even come packed with rules, yet the cards introduce new terminology and actions that are NOT intuitive. I think I paid about $50 for super deluxe and was happy with that price. This is an absolute steal for a fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, super tempting as this one has been on my list for a while, but I just bought Tammany Hall and that's this month's purchase. Bummer. . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just be aware that the older "Regular" and "Deluxe" versions don't have the same exact card size as the newest "Super Deluxe" edition and its expansions. ie- you can see where a new card is in the deck when you draft a new player... and it can screw up riffle shuffle randomization.

No idea about these copies though.. maybe it's a newer "Deluxe" printing that now matches the new expansions. Or either way you can solve the problem by sleeving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sallay
msg tools
mbmb
You can add in the 2 missing expansions for $6 each. Thus still making this cheaper than getting the super deluxe version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.