Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Boyes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand why such a small font was used for the rules. I see great big open white space on the rules pages!

And it would have been nice to have the tables and information on a single page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed on both counts.

For the upcoming game on Shiloh I will pass this along to the graphics designers. The next game, which will be on Shiloh, will not be a magazine game.

By the way, errata was just now uploaded so keep your eyes peeled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I don't understand why such a small font was used for the rules. I see great big open white space on the rules pages!

I understand your concern, but it is the same font used throughout the magazine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boyes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not fond of the font throughout.

It seems like most other game zines are in small font mode too. I'm aging!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur. A larger font would be GREAT. Even a single point would be an improvement.

It is my greatest problem with magazines these days. Yes, I have a magnifying glass, but that is not the best solution for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
Quote:

I understand your concern, but it is the same font used throughout the magazine.
Defending a "mistake" by pointing out another "mistake" is not helping you make you point. I say this as a loyal supporter who is tired of "squinting and resting".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.