$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Daniel Himes
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey you all, I just got the game after finding quite a deal for a used copy. It's in excellent condition and I managed to resort everything into the original boxes.

So all that is good. The odd thing is after downloading the character sheets for both the main set and the class decks I found the character sheets for the wizard class doesn't seem to be in the download from the official website. I downloaded twice to be sure and opened it with two different applications. Anyone know what's going on here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When they did the last update, to add recently released classes, they somehow dropped the Wizard class by accident.

This has been noted on the Paizo forum.

Sometimes the person/people who handle such things are busy with many tasks and it takes them awhile to get to it.

I pm'd you my email. Write me and I can send you an older version which has the class.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.