Up Front» Forums » General

Subject: Word "effect" on DC counter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ro
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought "up front" from wargamevault. Are there any mistakes in the counters scan? Some DC counters contain the word "effect" but other DC counters are not. (in expansions for example) Is it correct? Sorry, I speak a little English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nordard wrote:
I just bought "up front" from wargamevault. Are there any mistakes in the counters scan? Some DC counters contain the word "effect" but other DC counters are not. (in expansions for example) Is it correct? Sorry, I speak a little English.

The counters in the Wargame Vault edition area are a scan of the original AH counters and I never noticed they were different on the American and Russian counters. The original "mistake" was made way back in the 80's.

The effect for all DC's is 8--which is the "fire strength" used to resolve a DC attack. (Never quite understood why it is boxed--yes you can use it in close combat against AFV's, but it only worth 4 for that purpose.)

No "Effect" has no effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ro
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.