4 Posts

Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: Where to buy when in Netherlands? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cj Cj
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Ive been trying to get a hold of this game, but to no avail. Probably overlooking something obvious, anyone know where or when I can buy this game?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerritjan Roubos
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aliusexalio wrote:
Ive been trying to get a hold of this game, but to no avail. Probably overlooking something obvious, anyone know where or when I can buy this game?
Thanks!

Not in the Netherlands (as far as I know), but in Belgium at Adriaensen:
http://adriaensen-speciaalzaak.be/index.php?id_product=10628...

Niet in Nederland (zo ver als ik weet), maar in België bij Adriaensen:
http://adriaensen-speciaalzaak.be/index.php?id_product=10628...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon Kruis
Netherlands
Pijnacker
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aliusexalio wrote:
Thanks!

Ja wel hoor, hij is bij deze web shop te koop en af te halen als je omgeving Den Haag of Rotterdam woont.
Maar uiteraard kan men ook verzenden en heeft meerdere betalingsmogelijkheden.

Spelspul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Alatar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you probably have to talk directly to Stronghold or Fryxgames, there might still be some copies in some warehouse but once those are gone you will probably have to wait until christmas or next year for the second print run. Everything they brought to Essen was sold out so there is probably not many stores that will get games from the first print run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.