Canada
Douglas
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let it Roll 2016
When - 26 Nov 16
Where - Evangel Church 1412 Cole Harbor Road, Cole Harbor
Cost $20 to include Lunch, All proceeds to support IWK Child Life Service, $10 for 16 and under
What Time Does it Start? Doors open at 9am , Games Start promptly at 10am
Who Can Participate - All ages (kids who can sit through 5 games) Experienced to the beginner (we will guide you through the games if needed)
What Games are being played?
Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Dominion, Alhambra, and 7 Wonders
Prizes? TBD but we will have the Homemade Trophies as per let it Roll standard. Top Player in all games and overall Best player as well as Top Under 16, Meeples Choice and Rookie of the year.
Are you doing the team thing again this year? Yes we will, Team play is another way to be scored, working to see how a group of 4 does. The cost is an additional $5 per member of team. Extra trophies and prizes for the winner as well.
When Can I sign up and when can I pay?
Will there be silent auction? If you have goes to donate for an auction then yes we will have an auction table?
Buy and Sell Table for our games? Sure why not, feel free to bring games to sell.
How can I help with this event? PROMOTE. Let people know how awesome this event is. If you know somewhere who would support this PM me with your idea. We can use all the help we can get.
Is this open to only Halifax players? Nope we have had players in previous years from all over Nova Scotia, & New Brunswick. Would love to have this grow and see players from PEI as well. So share with all your gaming friends.
Any questions feel free to ask away, and Please share this with everyone and any group you would think interested.

FB Event link
https://www.facebook.com/events/920891714711272/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Arnold
Canada
Douglas
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got some awesome Prizes lined up!! A dice Masters Booster Box, Zombie Dice, Baltimore & Ohio Game, Alhambra the Card game, Elysium, Batman Love letter, Aliens Vs Zombies and Many more. Not to late to sign up and have a great Saturday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.