Subject: BEEEEEJ!!! Voter Fraud Is Real rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
by Trump supporter. In Iowa. Its a daily double against my two favorite RSPers. Next to Trump's loss in 11 days, this has to be up there with sweet, sweet victory spoils.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-suppor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
by Trump supporter. In Iowa. Its a daily double against my two favorite RSPers. Next to Trump's loss in 11 days, this has to be up there with sweet, sweet victory spoils.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-suppor...

To combat this illegal vote (singular) obviously one is going to have to seize thousands of minority registrations to ensure the "purity" of the Iowa elections
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a calmer note, does the fact that she was caught quell or calm fears about large numbers of people doing the same thing to tip the election?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
On a calmer note, does the fact that she was caught quell or calm fears about large numbers of people doing the same thing to tip the election?

I fear wide-spread voter fraud like I fear dinosaurs stomping on my car.

So to answer your question - please restate the ? into something probable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From a Huffington Post article on the incident:

Quote:
“I wasn’t planning on doing it twice. It was a spur of the moment,” Rote told Iowa Public Radio. “The polls are rigged.” She said she feared her first vote for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

So, all the Trumped up talk of vote rigging and fear that caused prompted this woman to break the law and do exactly what it is she feared. Well done, Donald! Maybe he should pay any fines or court costs she incurs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/voter-fraud-donald-trump...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Samuraicat wrote:
From a Huffington Post article on the incident:

Quote:
“I wasn’t planning on doing it twice. It was a spur of the moment,” Rote told Iowa Public Radio. “The polls are rigged.” She said she feared her first vote for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

So, all the Trumped up talk of vote rigging and fear that caused prompted this woman to break the law and do exactly what it is she feared. Well done, Donald! Maybe he should pay any fines or court costs she incurs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/voter-fraud-donald-trump...

Nobody, but nobody said Trump supporters were bright. Could be the reason why many are still unemployed and whining about trade deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

You don't dino insurance on your policy, but there are some people building YT-Rex bunkers and waiting for the Civil War II. Will this cool their mania, even a little?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

You don't dino insurance on your policy, but there are some people building YT-Rex bunkers and waiting for the Civil War II. Will this cool their mania, even a little?

I got one of those huge umbrella policies, and have read almost every line of the policy, but dinosaurs or prehistoric reptiles never was mentioned as a potential cause for loss. I'm going to assume that if said creatures did roam, they would probably be part of some mad-man's arsenal for world domination, and thus fall under the excluded "Act of war" clause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Donald wrote:

Bro, birds are dinosaurs, and I am guessing they stomp on your car all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
VOTE Fraud by "Rote" even; quite TRUMP/"R"-'inculcate apropos' as well, or 'unwell'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg von Lemberg
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She's pretty hate-filled person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
angryangry The "verily vehemently vicious villainous vapid visage" is HERS! "Double`d-DOWN"-HATE-'squared'!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fitt
Thailand
Chang Mai
flag msg tools
Shampoo4you wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Donald wrote:

Bro, birds are dinosaurs, and I am guessing they stomp on your car all the time.

Close, but not quite right.

Under the rules, birds were described 1st, so that means that dinosaurs should be included in the Class Aries with birds. Not the other way around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.