Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: Shocked at the lack of interest. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure the game is selling well but at the same time I'm shocked at the lack of interest. Just taking a look at these forums it seems so empty! I was hoping to find more player made files as well, perhaps a more "realistic" map or more traditional looking newspapers, etc.

Oh well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's only been out for a month Takes time to get through all the cases, especially if you're doing it with a group
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
It's only been out for a month Takes time to get through all the cases, especially if you're doing it with a group

Agreed. I'm hoping to get case 4 played tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Give it a little time. I, for one, am blown away. We'll be doing case three tomorrow night and so far this absolutely demolishes Time Stories for me. Really, really enjoying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Airborne XO
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have interest :)

Cheers, Hal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:

Agreed - my copy only reached me in the UK about 3 weeks go and I haven't had a chance to get it to the table yet!

With eight stories in the campaign to get through, I'd allow a month or so before anyone's even approaching the point where they are ready to start on their own stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.