Hide
4 Posts

Dungeon Degenerates: Hand of Doom» Forums » General

Subject: Social Stretch Goal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
From update #10:

Quote:
We've discovered a new SOCIAL STRETCH GOAL! Go LIKE & SHARE THIS LINK on FACEBOOK & once we've hit 1313 likes on the post we'll add 6 New Monsters & 1 New Epic Monster to every copy of DUNGEON DEGENERATES - HAND OF DOOM!

Currently sitting on 211 likes of a required 1313. Jump in and give it a thumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Death Jester
msg tools
mb
It has gone stagnant. If everyone passing by could simply throw a like on it and get a few friends to do the same it would be quickly reached. I'm doing my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
You are disintegrating.Into everything around.Reintegrating.The worm we dug from higher ground.You have let go of ego.Ego is no longer you.Closer to nirvana.Since the porter's whistle blew. With Us!
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning, I linked n' shared too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Death Jester
msg tools
mb
Any who pass by! Please support the game by following this link and liking the post. Support Dungeon Degenerates.

https://www.facebook.com/Dungeondegenerates/posts/1795887053...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.