Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Allan
United Kingdom
Ashtead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK - wondering whether we have a bad copy

The bows do not stay attached well to the Indians, and the arrows seem almost pointless in doing damage. The bows are almost falling over as you are trying to position an arrow - it is all a little bit precarious.

Anybody else have this issue??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan K
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you connect both carton components to your native figures?
I test shot the bow at another native figure (20 cm away) and knocked it over on first try :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Allan
United Kingdom
Ashtead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I do - but they do not hold very securely at all. Nobody wants to play them any more, as shooting with the bow seems to be entirely uncontrollable.

Perhaps we are doing it wrong? Or perhaps the wooden pieces were not cut well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tasos Kyriakidis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened the expansion and was wondering the same think!
Probably the reason why has extra lenght on the other side is just so you can hold it (with your hand) on place while you shooting.

I guess it makes sense because even if the bow was better attached to the figure, the flicking would cause it to move!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Olheiser
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was also wondering if it was just my copy or if it is not supposed to fit snug although that seems unlikely.

I'm surprised more people have not chimed in on this or if this is something only affecting a small number of games. I'm not sure the best way to pad the meeple to ensure a snug fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine won't hold either. I guessed you have to hold it with one hand and flick with the other, but it does seem a little clunky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.