Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have several Rules questions after our first game

1: At the end of the turn I'm allowed to keep up to 3 sword/shields/houses. What about the Fomori? am I allowed to keep those? must I play the Fomori tiles I got at the start of the turn? Can I accumulate those from turn to turn up to a point where I'll have 10, 15 after several turns? it is not clear that you must play those tiles if you can before you pass.

2: Can there be a scenario where all the Fomori will be removed from the game? we thought that if some of us played on the forth round in a specific way we could reach that point. What happens then? does the game end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For question 1: page 9 of the rulebook says:
Quote:
If the Tribe Leader has no Fomori left in his Tribe Supply or if he is not able to use his remaining Fomori compliant to the rules, he is allowed to pass.

So I don't see how you could accumulate any Fomori, except perhaps for some you couldn't legally place this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bienert
Germany
Gaimersheim
flag msg tools
publisher
Game's Up / Board Game Heroes
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Ron's answer to 1; is right, all Fomori (as far as possible) must be placed before passing is possible. That means that no Fomori can be kept or accumulated for the next round.

2nd question: it never happened during test plays, but it might be possible, that no Balor's Castle or Fomori is left on the map, so no further spreading of Fomori is possible.
If you stick to the rules, you play on, since the use of the other ressources is generally possible. Fomori and unusable resources in your supply then must be discarded.
As this situation will not occur too early, it shouldn't kill or influence the whole game too severe (I hope..)

Best

Ralph (publisher)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.