Popular Tags: [View All]
Mohd Nur Adli Haji Abd Ghani
Brunei
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei-Muara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there!
Firstly, I am enjoying the game, and this is my first foray into the game.
So, for those that are familiar or experienced with the rules, how does one play a multiplayer setup - basically 2+ players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Robinette
United States
Westbury
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

We have two suggested methods, both of which are the same for 3 players, and slightly differ for 4 players.

3 players:
Players may attack any other player, and have no limits on what they can target with their Strategy cards. After a player wins, the remaining players check Victory Points to determine a 2nd place player (only, for scorekeeping purposes) If there is a tie, the tied players check Cheer. If there is still a tie, there is no 2nd place player.

Version 1:
4 players plays the same as the above 3 player rules.

Version 2:

Players may only attack players to their immediate left and right, but have no limits on what they can target with their Strategy cards. After a player wins, the player seated across from the winning player is awarded 2nd place.

Of course, these are just options, you might find something that works better for you! (if you do, please share!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohd Nur Adli Haji Abd Ghani
Brunei
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei-Muara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, those look good, will test those out once I have the time and players.
I do have a question, how does momentum and turn order factor in - once a player plays a negative action, do the momentum goes in turn order [i.e clockwise direction]? If a player Roar, does that player gains the momentum, or it just push the turn order?
I hope my wording is clear enough, but thank you for the reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Robinette
United States
Westbury
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Roaring just moves the Momentum to the next player (clockwise) it does not "steal" Momentum.

J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.