27.2% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

J. Mowery
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always thought that the bridge is the least used route in this game. Usually, you go through the river or you pass up the bridge on your way to the 9 point card. I'm glad to see that the FFG edition has added a treasure that can only be acquired by crossing the bridge.

1. Can someone confirm that the value of this treasure is a 5?

2. Can someone list the actual rules for acquiring this treasure, please? Is there a combination that needs to be rolled, much like the alcove treasures? Have any of the original bridge rules been changed? Does the bridge fall apart with each subsequent turn...making it more risky to continue to try to get the bridge treasure?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Hipkiss
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
jmmowery wrote:
I've always thought that the bridge is the least used route in this game. Usually, you go through the river or you pass up the bridge on your way to the 9 point card. I'm glad to see that the FFG edition has added a treasure that can only be acquired by crossing the bridge.

1. Can someone confirm that the value of this treasure is a 5?

- Yes, it's worth 5 points.

2. Can someone list the actual rules for acquiring this treasure, please? Is there a combination that needs to be rolled, much like the alcove treasures? Have any of the original bridge rules been changed? Does the bridge fall apart with each subsequent turn...making it more risky to continue to try to get the bridge treasure?

- To get the bridge treasure you need to first successfully pass a solidity test to get onto the bridge, then make a second solidity test. If you succeed you can take the treasure. I haven't played the original version, but don't think the bridge rules have changed. You roll a number of dice equal to the no. of planks. Planks are lost for each die roll under your current load level.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.