Subject: Julith is Unfazed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, my Julith card says she has the Unfazed power, but there is no mention of Unfazed in the rule book. There is a description of Untouchable. Is this the same?

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColintheFlea wrote:
OK, my Julith card says she has the Unfazed power, but there is no mention of Unfazed in the rule book. There is a description of Untouchable. Is this the same?

Thanks,

Colin

It is the same. Sometimes the cards have inconsistent translations. I have also seen "Steal Health", "Steal HP" and even "Health Thief" on one card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. But you didn't warn me about the text!

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kadox sevy
France
flag msg tools
It means that she doesn't have to take secondery effects of an attack into account. For exemple plus one or minus one for the mouvment or action points.thse tings are writen in little just under the spell attack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kadnax wrote:
It means that she doesn't have to take secondery effects of an attack into account. For exemple plus one or minus one for the mouvment or action points.thse tings are writen in little just under the spell attack

Yep. Unfortunately, in the English rules, it doesn't list Unfazed, but rather Untouchable. Turns out these are the same. Not a big deal now I know, but a little confusing.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kadox sevy
France
flag msg tools
In the french rules, this is "insensible" and there is not confusion with what is written on the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, it was just a mistake in the translation, i.e. they didn't check to make sure the card and the rule book matched.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kadox sevy
France
flag msg tools
The real translation of "insensible" in that case should be "impervious" i suppose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, it doesn't really matter what the actual word chosen was. It's the fact that the card Power, and rule book Power, names don't match.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.