Subject: When is the next big comprehensive sale? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
Often the sales I see are for slow movers mixed in with some good but older games. Once in a while I see a hot new game but not all of them are on sale at the same time.

For getting newer games, the best sale would be one that is like 10 percent off across the entire inventory. Does this happen on Black Friday or other sales days? I seem to recall it did before but the sale dates very.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hyer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for 10% off the entire inventory.

I think that the best sales from online retailers will be on Black Friday, but what's going to be on sale and what quantities will be available are open topics. Like a sale at any Brick and Mortar retailer, the hot items go fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory & Crissy Cook
United States
Avoca
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Friday through Cyber Monday is always the time where you will see large discounts happening. It is usually a Cyber Week since some will start listing items before Thanksgiving and go through the following week (or to Xmas).

For an entire inventory sale; it does happen but that could be whenever the store chooses (President's Day Sale, St. Patrick's Day Sale, Look-A-Speckled-Warbler-Pooped-On-Our-Car-Today Sale, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CCQCook wrote:
Look-A-Speckled-Warbler-Pooped-On-Our-Car-Today.

I'm sending a letter to my congressman - this should be a national holiday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
CCQCook wrote:
Black Friday through Cyber Monday is always the time where you will see large discounts happening. It is usually a Cyber Week since some will start listing items before Thanksgiving and go through the following week (or to Xmas).

For an entire inventory sale; it does happen but that could be whenever the store chooses (President's Day Sale, St. Patrick's Day Sale, Look-A-Speckled-Warbler-Pooped-On-Our-Car-Today Sale, etc).

You are quite right about that. It does happen but no one knows when. Lately there has been at least 4 big sales a year from MM so maybe I will look out for that. CH had on 4th of July 2 years ago IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.