Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Moore
United States
San Dimas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how many extra units/blocks are in this version vs. Hold Fast Russia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They(Worthington) hasn't said for sure what the piece dispersal will be, but on the kickstarter comments the question regarding total number of pieces was 80. So if we minus the number of pieces of the original from the new Eastfront count, which I am assuming would still have all original pieces there(53 original usable pieces, 49 of which are combat units, 4 markers for rp, weather and turn) that leaves us with 27 new pieces.

This is a very rough estimate as at least as my original set had 7 or 8 extra blocks also in the original packaging.

Worthington has shown pictures of SS, SS Panzer and Russian air units, and I believe some other Guards Tank units, but nothing yet in terms of
definitive numbers for new units.

So maybe anywhere from between 20 to 27 new pieces. Might have some extra blocks as part of that, maybe some other markers for tracking movement and attack(like what's in North Africa)
So I would make a very rough guess of hopefully 10-15 new combat units(land and or air)

I'll post the question on thr kickstarter page and see what they say.

Happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.