Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was on a hex next to an island with monsters and a city tile to pickup statues and one away from the last spot I needed to build one of my shrines. I also had the card that allows you to build shrines from one space away.

I played an Oracle card to take a statue from the city. I then used one of my die to build my final shrine. Next I used Ares to defeat my last monster took the equipment card that allowed me to advance Hermes to the top of his track. I then used Hermes to take the last statue I needed. I then used Poseidon to move to a hex between Zeus and an island with spots for the two statues I had. I used two dice to deliver the two statues, leaving me to use any die to reach Zeus on my final turn (and the other two to take Oracle cards in case anyone else got there.
A few favour tokens were involved but it seemed pretty efficient to me.

One question, if I had the card that allows delivery of statues from one hex away would I have been able to move to Zeus's spot, deliver the statues and then claim victory on the same turn? I assume not as you can't revisit Zeus unless you have completed his tasks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct, you can't get back into his space unless it's for the win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.