Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Halloween Everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiklah is tired of her people having to hide and stay in the shadows, so what better way to make everyone get along by making everyone a Monster. The problem is not everyone wants to be a monster and turning all of New York into one would be seen as an attack on US soil and would be an act that could lead to war. It is now up to Deadpool and his Mercs for Money to come and convince his wife that this is a course of action that she does not want to take.

1-Player
Expansions you will need to play: Deadpool, Secret Wars Vol. 1, PtTR (For the Scheme)
Scheme: Invading the Daily Bugle HQ
Mastermind: Shiklah, the Demon Bride
Henchmen: Savage Land Mutates
Villain(s): Monster Metropolis
Heroes: Deadpool (M4$), Solo, Stingray
Special: Include all 10 of the Magma Men into the hero deck. When you attack an enemy in the HQ with Faithful Resurrection and it activates they are moved to the city.

2-Players
Expansions you will need to play: Deadpool, Secret Wars Vol. 1, PtTR (For the Scheme)
Scheme: Invading the Daily Bugle HQ
Mastermind: Shiklah, the Demon Bride
Henchmen: Savage Land Mutates
Villain(s): Monster Metropolis, Radiation
Heroes: Deadpool (M4$), Solo, Stingray, Slapstick, Bob (Agent of Hydra)
Special: Include all 10 of the Magma Men into the hero deck. When you attack an enemy in the HQ with Faithful Resurrection and it activates they are moved to the city.

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Deadlands

4-Players
Added Villain(s): Deadlands
Henchmen: Ghost Riders

5-Players
Expansions you will need to play: Fantastic 4 or Captain America
Added Villain(s): Deadlands, Subterranea or Zola' Creations
Henchmen: Ghost Riders
Added Hero: Deadpool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo

JNowak415
Game 1: Good Won!
Player 1: 32
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ive been following these threads for a while, but havent had the time to try one out when they were "live", so to speak (I havent wanted to go back and do old ones, Im weird). This was my first go at it, and it was really fun!

I played solo and scored a 32...only 3 Scheme Twists came up for me and I managed to not let any villains escape. I was able to KO a lot of my starter cards and build a pretty nice deck, because of it. I took Shiklah down 2 times per turn in back to back turns to end the game, with the help of Solo's Cut in Half and Shiklahs Husband, Deadpool (2nd to last turn ran out of a deck, so I shuffled and got both cards again!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.