Popular Tags: [View All]
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
This boxed set includes:

11 x Hard Plastic Armor Kits (18 total sprues!)
Unarmored
Rawhide Armor
White Lion Armor
Screaming Fur Armor
Phoenix Armor
Leather Armor
Lantern Armor
Sunstalker Armor
Gorm Armor
Dragon King Armor
Spider Silk Armor
10 x Hard plastic Kingdom Death 30mm inserts and bases

So for a nice price we can get a whole lot of new miniatures but only 10 bases? Am I missing out on something why there are only 10 bases for all those miniatures over the 18 sprues?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
at this stage, nobody could possibly have received the kit yet, so we can only say it seems so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I suppose it's a mistake but, it's worth asking before buying.
With ten bases you don't have enough for all the miniatures that can be assembled with the 11 armour kits.
It's even less than one base per armour kit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
My first thought was each kit came with 4 and they were noting you get an additional 10. Looking at the picture thought it shows the stack of sprues and 10 bases so that's probably what you get. They could be assuming most of the people buying them are making bases so sending them would be a waste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I was thinking they might assume people would prefer to buy the stone face base inserts, but they aren't available at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wondering the exact same thing. It makes no sense to me, since there's no way to grab more KDM bases atm. I asked them about this issue, but no reply yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gah, I want this! But, the new KS will probably take all my money since there is bound to be at least 1 new expansion. Plus the Lantern Festival is probably coming out soon and I need to buy that. I'm gonna have to pass for now...soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
dorktron2000 wrote:
Gah, I want this! But, the new KS will probably take all my money since there is bound to be at least 1 new expansion. Plus the Lantern Festival is probably coming out soon and I need to buy that. I'm gonna have to pass for now...soblue

Hopefully Poots will make an "upgrade" pledge available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

Hopefully Poots will make an "upgrade" pledge available!

I'm sure he will for the 1.4 updates and (hopefully) for any new expansions . If the Lantern Festival wasn't coming out soon, I'd definitely be grabbing these armor kit sprues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:

same here. I had it in my cart like four times now but I closed my browser out each time. It's a killer deal but just not the right time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
malkaven wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

same here. I had it in my cart like four times now but I closed my browser out each time. It's a killer deal but just not the right time.

Yeah, the timing is just off. I wonder if he will offer individual sprues or maybe the whole set like this during the KS? That'd be killer because then we'd know how much the KS will run us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really just want an unarmored sprue. it seems like our survivors spend most of their lives half naked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
Wondering the exact same thing. It makes no sense to me, since there's no way to grab more KDM bases atm. I asked them about this issue, but no reply yet.

I have not contacted them (yet), but I am interested in the reply they will provide. It would be great if we are able to order additional bases to match the number of miniatures in this kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
dorktron2000 wrote:

I wanna go all in... so I'm just hoping there's not too many new expansions! (Or plenty of bundle discounts.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

I wanna go all in... so I'm just hoping there's not too many new expansions! (Or plenty of bundle discounts.)

I really don't want a lot of new expansions either. I'm only just now starting into the original expansion content. I just want a couple new ones, namely the Ram and Fox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Stone Face base inserts have been added to the page.

I notice they don't include the base bottoms though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Meskell
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I know it's a little late, since this thread was 6 days ago, but I thought I would post that I juat received my armor kit bundle and it is, in fact, only 10 bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.