$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Elena Litovka
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmb
After purchasing expansion I've been thinking about using crew members from it in the base game. Usually I play only with my husband, so it is a 2-player game and Friday helps us. But, apparently, we still aren't very good at this game, as we are still on the 3rd scenario and it's hard to win it without cheating.

Of course, we could add the dog, as it's suggested in the rulebook, but the new crew is too interesting to ignore them. What would you think - which crew members give more benefits and which less? Or, maybe, we could add 2 of them (not very powerful, I mean)? What would you do to not make this ridiculous (my husband for now refuses to add them for this very reason, he says "How many of us actually survived after the wreckage? ")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piston Broke
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the Parrot - it means you can use your characters abilities more effectively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.