Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of Chapter One, Part 3, I went over Jezebel Bridge, and then to the rest node. I decided to take the shortest route to the Altar, moving to the attack node connected to the Altar. After moving, part 4 triggers due to being on an attack node, but part 5 is also triggered due to being connected to the Altar, so should I just read both parts one after the other, or would I have to move onto the Altar and back off again before I can progress to Part 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
iain_benson wrote:
At the end of Chapter One, Part 3, I went over Jezebel Bridge, and then to the rest node. I decided to take the shortest route to the Altar, moving to the attack node connected to the Altar. After moving, part 4 triggers due to being on an attack node, but part 5 is also triggered due to being connected to the Altar, so should I just read both parts one after the other, or would I have to move onto the Altar and back off again before I can progress to Part 5?

Hey!

So, really, reading both parts one after the other would be totally fine.

The technically right way would be to resolve part 4, then resolve the attack node your on, then move to the alter or back to the rest node, then to an attack node connected to the altar.

I definitely should have just made the objective to get on the Altar node. My apologies for the confusion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.