Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The CSR awards, which were announced at the WBC for a long time, seemed to just disappear about three years ago.

Does anyone with the BPA (or anyone else) know what happened?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2012 seems to be the last year they were awarded. They must have stopped doing it for some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because hardly anyone voted or cared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger miller
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
It was also a lot of work to run for the people doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Rigillo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Guys,

I was curious to know what happened to CSR Awards as well as you are, and I am sad at least as you are that the Charlie is not awarded anymore.

A few months ago, after an exchange on the subject with Alan Emrich and according to his suggestion, I decided to contact Rodger B. MacGowan in order to understand what the problem is.

Actually, I understood that the people in charge of the Award were not able to work for it anymore, due to lack of time and a heavy burden of work needed for the award.

I volunteered in a team dedicated to the Charlie award, but I understand that the fact I am living in Italy can be a problem.

So guys, maybe that should any of you volunteer, a team can be built up for the purpose.

And in this case, notwithstanding the distance, please count me in: I would like to be on board! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.