Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My box was missing 1/2 of all the villains and henchmen. It also was missing some wounds and bystanders. I've submitted a request with upper deck to get my missing card, but I need some help with the special sidekicks. I have three of each of the 7 and I'm not sure which of these 21 should make up the 15 listed. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boltana wrote:
My box was missing 1/2 of all the villains and henchmen. It also was missing some wounds and bystanders. I've submitted a request with upper deck to get my missing card, but I need some help with the special sidekicks. I have three of each of the 7 and I'm not sure which of these 21 should make up the 15 listed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

It sounds like UDE had the wrong pack counts in your box. It should have come with four shrink wrapped packs of cards.

1 x "A"
1 x "B"
2 x "C"

Although they may be labeled 1, 2, and 3. I can't remember for sure, but I think they were A, B, and C.

Which packs did you receive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
Matt - Please send us an email at qa@upperdeck.com with a detailed message and your shipping information. We should be able to get that out to you quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.