7 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Continent Awakens milestone reward rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew C
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
One of the reward choices for "The Continent Awakens" milestone in game 1 is a +1 glory sticker to put on a build site that grants an additional glory for every structure built there. Does this +1 glory apply to the structure that is already there when you claim the milestone or does it only apply to structures built in future games?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We played it as yes (it hasn't make a big difference, though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Otherwise, your glory is going up by a ridiculous seven in one action of an 11 glory game (1 for building the structure, 3 for claiming the milestone, 3 retroactive).

Why would you get 3 "retroactive" points? The sticker is only worth 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just realized my mistake and deleted my reply before I saw you replied to it. Lol. I was thinking it applied to the whole province. Not one build site.. Anyway. Its still a lot but not quite as game shattering. Five instant glory for one structure.

Curse you David for being so fast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Honeycutt
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ac1912 wrote:
One of the reward choices for "The Continent Awakens" milestone in game 1 is a +1 glory sticker to put on a build site that grants an additional glory for every structure built there. Does this +1 glory apply to the structure that is already there when you claim the milestone or does it only apply to structures built in future games?

Thanks!

Yes, it immediately applies if you choose to apply it to a build site that already has a structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew C
msg tools
Great, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.