Support:

Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Something is Fishy (pun intended sorry) with the villan pool for the last mission or maybe I am misunderstanding some rules somewhere. Beebop and Rocksteady don't seem to appear on the sheet. Is this because they are advanced minions and actually do spawn at some point? I have not delved to deep into this one but I thought here was a good place to start. Thanks in advance all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocksteady and Bebop are enhanced Foot Clan Bruisers. You pay focus to swap them in to replace normal Bruisers, so they won't appear in the figure pool specifically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
As Kevin said, you pay focus to swap them in. Notice the scenario instrctions talk about spawning Enhanced Minions; notice the type and cost listed on the R&B character sheets. Read them read all that together, and it should be more clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Much clearer now. I always start with the hard stuff. Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
Where do Alopex or even Karai spawn though? The story text says Katai, the villian pool lists alopex, but both are missing from the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.