4 Posts

Arcane Academy» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl T
msg tools
mb
Anyone have any luck with sleeves for this?

I've tried FFG Purple and its too wide and way too long. To get it into FFG Green, one has to shimmy the card into the sleeve and it has a slight bend.

I was hoping Mayday Chimera's would fit but it also seems to have the same problem FFG Green does.

Anyone know of any brand that fits these like a glove?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael DeVito
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ranker wrote:
Anyone have any luck with sleeves for this?

I've tried FFG Purple and its too wide and way too long. To get it into FFG Green, one has to shimmy the card into the sleeve and it has a slight bend.

I was hoping Mayday Chimera's would fit but it also seems to have the same problem FFG Green does.

Anyone know of any brand that fits these like a glove?

When we demo'd the game at Gen Con we ended up picking up Ultra Pro Board Game Sleeves (59mm x 92mm) - Sized for Standard European Board Game Cards and they seemed to fit really well. We ended up selling the demo copy with the sleeves, so I don't have them on hand, but I don't remember any issues at all with them other than the little ultra pro circle in the bottom right corner (thought it doesn't cover any of the game text)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
th3rdworld wrote:
Ultra Pro Board Game Sleeves [...]but I don't remember any issues at all with them other than the little ultra pro circle in the bottom right corner (thought it doesn't cover any of the game text)

This is why I always put Ultra Pro sleeves on backwards, so the obnoxious holo-dot is on the back of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Budovec
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to sleeve the cards in Games Plus Standard European size sleeves without arching or warping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.