Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale» Forums » General

Subject: State of the expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have just discovered this game and ordered the base game but I want to ask what is the state of the expansions such as the Horror, Steampunk etc.
Are they published yet?
Does anyone has a copy of the expansions?
Where can I buy any of them (not the minis)?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Started following this game around July of this year when the Mrs showed interest. Hasn't been promising.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1525141/hmm-financial-wows-...

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1507718/still-business

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are currently working on the Horror, last we heard as backers I think. I'm unfortunately not sure we'll see any of them, due to them running out of funds on the base game, but they are trying to use funds from the base game to try and finish everything in the Kickstarter I believe. I imagine that if we see them, Horror is still at least a year out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Platteville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't hold my breath for the expansions anytime soon. This campaign has been plagued with delays, inconstancies and lack of communication from the designers. Most of us who backed the Kickstarter are happy at this point to have finally gotten the base game after being about 3 years late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
Camlost wrote:
I wouldn't hold my breath for the expansions anytime soon. This campaign has been plagued with delays, inconstancies and lack of communication from the designers. Most of us who backed the Kickstarter are happy at this point to have finally gotten the base game after being about 3 years late.

Unlike most backers outside the US who are still waiting to receive the base game even though it's been produced. They are currently languishing in various warehouses as there is no money to fulfill delivery with. They do say they are continually trying to find a solution but who knows when that will happen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.