Subject: Chaining OPS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafal Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If during Ops action player activates Vote or Campaign, which causes Regime change adding new card to the tableaux, are actions of the new card activated?
What, if there was straw-man regime change , can I use newly action of flipped Republic if the King's action was used?
What, if there was straw-man regime change , can I use newly action of flipped Republic if the King's action wasn't used?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RvdH
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far we've played:
Yes.
No.
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rafal100 wrote:
If during Ops action player activates Vote or Campaign, which causes Regime change adding new card to the tableaux, are actions of the new card activated?
What, if there was straw-man regime change , can I use newly action of flipped Republic if the King's action was used?
What, if there was straw-man regime change , can I use newly action of flipped Republic if the King's action wasn't used?

I agree with RvdH: Yes, No, Yes. In E4, it states that "Each card can be used once, for only one of its Op icons (even if the card has more than one icon)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.