Hide
10 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » News

Subject: Essen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael D
msg tools
How did this event go? I know they had a booth but I didn't see anything posted about the crowds reaction. I kept hoping to hear accolades about it but could not find a peep on the Geek.

Anybody hear anything ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, this year's reactions and reviews were sent back to Spiel '13 and '15 to cover previous demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't manage to play the game sadly, cause you had to make reservations; The printer's copy looked INSANE though. can't wait to play it in a few months!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Guys, you can play it for free on Tabletopia. It's not the version we'll be getting next year, but it's very close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D
msg tools
So how do I get registered on tabletopia with a free bronze account? It asked for an invite code and I don't have one.

Any info would help.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Box
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
electricalstorm wrote:
So how do I get registered on tabletopia with a free bronze account? It asked for an invite code and I don't have one.

Any info would help.

Thanks!

As I understand it, the free accounts won't happen until release. It's still in early access.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hidy.. from my perspective, (I played the 1st demo game of their whole fair series, in 4p with a bunch of hc gamers buddies) I must say that all was splendid!
One of the author did great to split it all in a quick and straight way, the atmo at the booth was set in the mood somehow
..and the game itself.. all but me(-backer) made a preorder
(we haven't finished the whole game, but cannot wait to rock it down anytime later!)
big cheers and thanks!
(oh n I got the badge of my path of salvation!! )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quaoar 10
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw the game in Essen and it looked awesome! The miniatures - or rather maxiatures - have a high level of details, the water markers look very shiny, the boards are huge, all components seem to have a top notch quality. Unfortunately, I was not able to play a game, but I'm looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart L

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got a chance to play at Essen and it was as good as I hoped. Friends that I was there with (who weren't backers) really enjoyed and may pre-order. All the components looked great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amilcar Piedade
msg tools
I didn't get a chance to play it, but the game looked awesome on the table.
Not only because I'm a backer, but it looked as one of the top productions in whole of Essen this year.
Just down the corridor, EGG stuff looked like prototypes in comparison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.