Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!
Unfortunately I haven't been playing SmashUp very much lately, and I've found that a lot of my custom factions are gathering dust. Well that's dumb, someone should be enjoying these. I'll be releasing these to a good home for those who are interested.

Legal clarification: I'm not making stocks of these factions and selling them for profit. I printed these for my personal use and have decided to recoup my expenses from printing them by passing them on to a new owner. There is only one copy available of each, and when they're gone they're gone. I'm not trying to make a business out of this.

Almost all decks (except the clowns) include a custom divider I've made with plastic tarot cards and laminate. These are cut to fit exactly in the big geeky box but do not have rounded corners. I'd say they're about 70% the quality of the 'real' ones. The decks without dividers are priced accordingly.

All decks have been sleeved every time when played, but will ship without sleeves. Shipping is a flat $4, US only. I will ship in a padded envelope.

When you purchase a deck, I will create a listing on the GeekMarket for the base smashup game, with a note that it is one custom faction. This is to ensure that BGG gets its three percent! I'd be listing these on the market directly except there is no way to list custom factions.

More info about the art and design of my custom factions can be found at my geeklist

Clowns
These are a custom deck posted awhile back by jawadams. I had them printed at PrinterStudio on linen finish. They are exactly his deck, no mods of my own.
Price $5

Chessmen
Fun movement-focused deck. My favorite design. Includes divider
Price $7

Merfolk
Magic-the-gathering inspired deck that's tough to win with but has gorgeous artwork. Includes divider
Price $7

Warrior Monks
Another MtG-inspired deck that's based on stacking actions. Includes Divider
Price $7

Luchadores
Harrison Grey's custom deck. Play very nicely, kind of like dinos though with a minion-swapping mechanic. Includes divider
Price $7

Gunslingers
Doomtown artwork, play very nicely. By desocupado. Includes divider
Price $7

Hackers
I'm reluctant to let these go, they're that good. By desocupado. Includes divider
Proce $7

Mobsters
Great set by jawadams, refreshed artwork by me. Includes divider
Price $7

GeekMessage me if you're interested in any (or all of them).

If you buy 2 sets I'll give them to you for $6 each, and only one shipping charge.
If you buy 4 sets I'll give them to you for $5 each, and only one shipping charge.

SOLD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chet C.
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mb
How did you do the dividers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chet,
I have a thread about it here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1460915/faction-dividers-pr...

Basically, I ordered plastic tarot-sized cards from Printer Studio. Tarot cards work perfectly except you have to trim a bit off the bottom to make them match the others exactly. I trimmed them to fit, glued two together (for thickness) and then laminated both sides with cold laminate. It worked pretty well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.