Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a shipping notice. Though no tracking information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. I'm also expecting a copy. Hopefully they arrive this week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
Does anybody know anything about the shipping to Mexico?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bradray wrote:
Got a shipping notice. Though no tracking information.

The Oregon warehouse has started shipping to USA and Canadian customers. Tracking is provided, but you have to email me and I will look it up. Customers in the rest of the world (including Mexico) may have gotten part of their order by now, shipped from Germany (with no tracking). Although I have temporarily run out of games here in Germany, the next shipment from China is finally through customs and arrives here Monday (November 7). I ship preorders in the order received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
phileklund wrote:
Although I have temporarily run out of games here in Germany, the next shipment from China is finally through customs and arrives here Monday (November 7). I ship preorders in the order received.

Are those copies corrected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still no peep on my shipment... Should I be concerned yet, or is progress slow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
manus trium
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wswingley wrote:

Just got my shipping announcement today. I wouldn't be concerned if I were you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Urdzik
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived yesterday, so copies are making it to Florida without issue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
manustrium wrote:
wswingley wrote:

Just got my shipping announcement today. I wouldn't be concerned if I were you.

Either I mustered up Phil or the universe once again thinks it's funny... Of course I got my shipment notification late last night, heh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrayBoardGamer wrote:
My copy arrived yesterday, so copies are making it to Florida without issue :)

Which carrier? USPS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kvaran
msg tools
I just got a notice through My UPS that my shipment from Funagain will be delivered this Saturday. So, probably UPS is the carrier for everything in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkvaran wrote:
I just got a notice through My UPS that my shipment from Funagain will be delivered this Saturday. So, probably UPS is the carrier for everything in the US.

Thanks for the info! I have My UPS as well and nothing yet. Strange I got a shipping notice from distributor more than a week ago, yet not actually shipped yet. I guess they were just getting prepared for shipment.

Still waiting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kvaran
msg tools
It was about 9 days between my notice from SMG and the tracking info through myUPS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
Sorry for meddling, but I'm a little eager about this and I just don't know when my order will arrive. If I ordered on Sep 13th, do you think it will last too much until I get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bradray wrote:
tkvaran wrote:

Thanks for the info! I have My UPS as well and nothing yet. Strange I got a shipping notice from distributor more than a week ago, yet not actually shipped yet. I guess they were just getting prepared for shipment.

Sorry about that, it was my fault. I jumped the gun. When I got the notice that the games had arrived in the USA warehouse, I gleefully booked all the invoices and deliveries, and sent out the shipping notice form letters. However, the warehouse needed my international payment to clear before they could start shipping, and that took a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dillenbeck
United States
Deerfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
phileklund wrote:
bradray wrote:
tkvaran wrote:

Sorry about that, it was my fault. I jumped the gun. When I got the notice that the games had arrived in the USA warehouse, I gleefully booked all the invoices and deliveries, and sent out the shipping notice form letters. However, the warehouse needed my international payment to clear before they could start shipping, and that took a week.

Thank you for that explanation - I received a shipping notice on the 31st and was a bit surprised to have a shipping notice with tracking number showing up today. Sadly, it won't get here until the 15th... but the good news it that will be right at the start of my wife's 4 day vacation! Other good news is that all items are on my invoice (last time my invoice was missing the Pax Pamir that was ordered, but that was quickly taken care of and I did eventually receive the game after a single email exchange - and it so far has been my wife's favorite title from Sierra Madre Games to date).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my real shipping notice from Funagain. Should arrive tomorrow via USPS. Just in time for the 4 day weekend I will have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.