Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ted anderson
United States
southington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say for instance I have two brushes in my studio. I have the ability to paint two yellows and a blue, with both brushes being on the yellow. If I take two cards from the lesson to add to my portrait (lets say one has double yellow and the other is blue), can I add the double yellow to my painting, then use the arrow ability from my starting tile to move a brush to the blue, then paint that?

I'm not sure how the timing works, in that they both need to be added simultaneously or actions can be performed between, allowing a single brush to be used twice. I may have just missed it in the rules if it is there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Each brush can only paint once per turn. Likewise, each "colour pot" can only be used once per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
moremonkeys138 wrote:
Say for instance I have two brushes in my studio. I have the ability to paint two yellows and a blue, with both brushes being on the yellow. If I take two cards from the lesson to add to my portrait (lets say one has double yellow and the other is blue), can I add the double yellow to my painting, then use the arrow ability from my starting tile to move a brush to the blue, then paint that?

Lutz is correct. To be explicit, what you describe here is not allowed because those brushes have been used already that round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ted anderson
United States
southington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
moremonkeys138 wrote:

Lutz is correct. To be explicit, what you describe here is not allowed because those brushes have been used already that round.

Thank you for the answers. It makes more sense thematically that way too. I'll have to adjust how we play next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.