Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike ficken
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Anyone else's package get marked return to sender after being mailed? I tried contacting Riot last Tuesday about it but they have not responded yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
kingkhador wrote:
Anyone else's package get marked return to sender after being mailed? I tried contacting Riot last Tuesday about it but they have not responded yet.

Well, I don't know if this is the same where you are from, but when I wasn't home 2 days in a row for the delivery, the delivery company left a note, that if the third day was a fail too, the package would be returned to sender.
Mostly, packages would be dropped off at the local office shop (with a mini post office build in), but I guess this was a different company that delivered the package. Maybe same happened to you? (Though fortunately, I was home the last day)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike ficken
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
It was sent back mid transit. Following the ups tracking it was sent back to them before a delivery attempt was ever made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had to guess, I'd say that there was significant box damage in transit, and they're returning it so you can be sent a better copy. One can hope, anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike ficken
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
That thought had not occurred to me. That would make sense. Well hopefully I'll find out soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blacklock
Australia
flag msg tools
I also had a return to sender delivery with the details being "incorrect address". I contacted Australia Post (handling the last leg of he delivery in Australia) and they said the address was definitely correct and there was nothing they could do. So I logged a ticket with Riot Games on Monday and am yet to get a response. I can see it has made if from Brisbane (where I live) back to Melbourne and I expect it to be put on a plane very soon to be shipped back to the US.

This is pretty frustrating, I have never had this happen in the 14 years I have been at this address. And I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.