Subject: Preview up on Man vs. Meeple rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
Hi,

Man vs. Meeple just put up a Gloomhaven preview - enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Van Roeyen
Belgium
Ekeren
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome video !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good moderation. Way better than the lady from BGG, that interviewed Isaac on the previous fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
in the personal quest cards shown there are two of them whit the same rewards ... so if one of them is achieved the other one seems to be not interesting anymore??? except for the retirement of the old character that put new cards in game ... or am I wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morthai Saichor
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
my projects: The Silken Threads Descent Campaign; Dawn of Civilization Mod
mbmbmbmbmb
when you unlock the same envelope a second time you get a different reward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emiel Markhorst
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the januari release also for backers? _-EDIT- Juat rewatched the video and it's for everyone-Untill now I understood that it was going to be end of November? Any thoughts or info? I didn't read about it in the 2 weekly updates (could have missed it though)
Great video btw. Only makes me want to play it more!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
Morthai wrote:
when you unlock the same envelope a second time you get a different reward.

?????????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Bullins
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
The different reward is a random item design and a random side scenario.

From the rulebook (pg. 48) "Fulfilling personal quests will always unlock new content for the game. They will allow the player to open a sealed envelope, which will usually unlock a new character class. If the designated envelope has already been opened because of some previous condition, a new random item design and random side scenario are unlocked instead (see p. 38 for details)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Emiel75 wrote:
Is the januari release also for backers? _-EDIT- Juat rewatched the video and it's for everyone-Untill now I understood that it was going to be end of November? Any thoughts or info? I didn't read about it in the 2 weekly updates (could have missed it though)
Great video btw. Only makes me want to play it more!!

There were a couple production issues -- the holes for the XP and HP experience trackers were too small, and the boxes containing new characters were printed too thick. So it's been delayed slightly, possibly into early next year (although with luck maybe just to December). The most recent KS update discusses it.

That is the estimated delivery for both backers and those who preordered direct from Cephalofair. Retail, including those who preordered from other outlets, should start seeing it a month later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Heilmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing this and the unboxing video, I'm a bit concerned that there might be only one character sheet for each class. Or are there multiples in each character box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
Heilz wrote:
After seeing this and the unboxing video, I'm a bit concerned that there might be only one character sheet for each class. Or are there multiples in each character box?

from the video it seems there are more than one, but not a lot ... but the way for sure we can print some of them from pdf source (I hope)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haz Dhim
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
The rulebook speaks of character sheet notepads. I'm sure there will be plenty enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Heilz wrote:

Come on guys... there's threads over threads of complaining about the components. I know, we want and hope it'll include the best components we've ever seen. But let's be honest, it already looks like the best thing ever done after double stuffed oreos. I'd really be willing to download and print my own character sheets at this point. Heck, I've been doing that for the past 20 years for D&D and it still provided me with hours upon hours of fun experience with friends.

Yeah, a pad would be nice.. 10 sheets probably more then enough... but printing full letter size sheet, good 'old days style, would still rock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 5 sheets in each pad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks and sounds amazing. I can't wait to play! Skyrim in a box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:

Will they be available as PDF as well?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
datajack wrote:
But let's be honest, it already looks like the best thing ever done after double stuffed oreos.

Heathen. Double stuf is trash compared to standard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
nbread wrote:
datajack wrote:
But let's be honest, it already looks like the best thing ever done after double stuffed oreos.

Heathen. Double stuf is trash compared to standard.

That's because you don't know the secret of the double stuffed oreos.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
It is true that straight like that they're a bit too much but if you split another one, take the uncreamed cookie part and stuff it in between the doubled stuffing, you get a three layered oreo and get back a perfect cookie/cream ratio.

Ok, I made that up, on the spot. But I'm trying it out first thing tomorrow morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian van Nunen
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mb
December (hopefully) / January can't come quick enough! I'm smashing F5 on the forums here every day just for any new info!

@Isaac, any development on the Health/XP trackers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Adrian_vN wrote:
December (hopefully) / January can't come quick enough! I'm smashing F5 on the forums here every day just for any new info!

@Isaac, any development on the Health/XP trackers?

Same here.

I'm expecting we'll have an update on those in the KS friday update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
Cephalofair wrote:

Will they be available as PDF as well?

Bye
Thanee

Yes. We'll be providing reset materials on BGG. Included will be PDFs of the character and party sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.