$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Matt Phillips
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
So I was trying to set up Book two battle one last night and noticed when looking at the villains Victory condition but there appears to be an error. It says that 3 thugs need to escape the map for the villain to win and it states that the directions for how to do that is under the Special Rule section. However when I look at the special rules section it only describes the buff that the characters get from being old Hob's Elites and says nothing about how they actually legally "exit the map" the map. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a mistake, but you might be able to make it playable by assuming the rules are the same as those in Book 1 Scenario 1, at least until there's an official fix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Phillips
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
That was my thought too until I looked at where the starting minions were set up and realized that the villain player could pretty much instantly win the game on turn one if I follow those rules. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this in the meantime I'd appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
I'm pretty sure this is a known error and will be corrected in the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Villain's win condition is getting a KO token on two turtles. This is from Kevin Wilson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lombard
United States
New Carlisle
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thank Charlie. Good to have a correction right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.