Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Is Mac Okay? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
It's been over 2 hours since his last Trump rant.

Any rsp locals in Houston who can start calling hospitals?

Is he answering his phone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Relax; he's off attending a Clinton rally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Trump hasn't done anything stupid in the last two hours.

It's a stretch, I know, but maybe it's a Samhain miracle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why Koldfoot, I'm touched.

The cold gets worse. Now I've mixed in coughing. Breathing is difficult and snotty.

But mainly, I was setting up HBO GO on my new phone and my ROKU box. And then watching the Reverend John Oliver preach on racism and on how we are more segregated today (with worse outcomes) than only a decade ago. In the process I scored a $10 credit on my bill just by asking.

And Boom Beach is having their MEEEGGGAAA CRAB event. Which has felt like a job since yesterday. I've already missed several attacks from sleeping so many hours. My buds are on L43 and I'm only on L38. #3 in my task force, but I'm slacking.

And finally, tending my tomato plant. I have 3 reasonably good looking tomatoes and one has turned orange!

Generally something terrible will turn up about Trump every 1-2 hours. We've already established he averages 1.5 falsehoods per waking hour. But there is usually a 1 day lag and it takes time to distinguish between "yet another horrific gaffe" and "a significant attack on the constitution" and "another proposed violation of the geneva convention" or "another attack on the very bedrock of our democracy".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Whew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

I honestly didn't see myself in that picture on the first viewing. Well done sir! And even then, I didn't see I was in the picture more than once!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
All I know is that every thread Mac starts in his rage-boner tirade against Trump pushes me closer to voting for Trump. He's like my brother who, back when I bothered with him, I used as a yardstick for the value of movies - if my brother liked it then I knew it was shit. I follow Mac's investment threads and do the opposite and am so far up over 300%.

Please Mac, stop. I want to not vote for Trump. Stop me before I vote again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:

surprise surprise

C'mon, you already voted twice for him, in two different polling places. Don't do it a third time, you'll get noticed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
DWTripp wrote:
All I know is that every thread Mac starts in his rage-boner tirade against Trump pushes me closer to voting for Trump. He's like my brother who, back when I bothered with him, I used as a yardstick for the value of movies - if my brother liked it then I knew it was shit. I follow Mac's investment threads and do the opposite and am so far up over 300%.

shake NOT even "Koch Succor" nor 'Cork Soakers' were going too, so, which is your choice LACK-'deity' now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Lol. Hey voting twice is what trump asks his voters to do!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/935e9959-abbe-387c-bb12-f46e4ad...

Please don't do it. The one trump voter who followed Trump's advice is in serious legal trouble and was caught immediately (Voter fraud is much harder and MUCH more dangerous than people realize).

But do vote once. It's important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
DWTripp wrote:

wow VOTE GREEN 2016 It is a Woman yet NOT Clinton! "for greater FOMENT of a 3rd Party!" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
kuhrusty wrote:
whistle That wasn't HIM at a UW-Nebraska "event" in 'blackface' either, as it WAS an 'actual' "NON-Whitey-MON!" surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.